As part of the verification process, you will need to upload your ID for us to confirm your details.
UnionDigital Bank will use your camera to scan your ID for upload. Please allow the UnionDigital Bank app to access your camera.
Your ID may not be accepted because of one of the following reasons:
- You uploaded the wrong type of ID.
- Your uploaded ID was not clear.
- Your uploaded ID was partially covered.
To ensure that your ID is accepted, please adhere to the following guidelines when scanning your ID:
- Make sure that you are using the correct type of ID.
- Keep your phone in portrait mode.
- Don't use any camera flash.
- Don't cover any part of the ID.
- Make sure that your whole ID is inside the camera frame.
- Scan the back of the ID / document of the signature page.
To see what types of IDs are accepted by UnionDigital Bank, please refer to our FAQ What kind of IDs can I use to open an account?.
If you are still encountering problems with ID verification after multiple tries, please consider contacting Customer Support by raising a support ticket.