Your UnionDigital Bank account may not instantly reflect your updated balance due to cases that might cause transactions to take longer to process. See scenarios below:
While transfers between UnionDigital Bank accounts and other bank accounts via InstaPay may be instant, PesoNET transfers might take 2-3 business days (or more) for the updated balance to be reflected in your account.
Additionally, if you are receiving funds from other Financial Institutions, there may be a few reasons why your updated account balance was not reflected instantly:
- Some Financial Institutions may not process transfers during non-business days (e.g., weekends and bank holidays)
- Some Financial Institutions may have a longer processing time.
- You may have provided incorrect account details when adding funds to your UnionDigital Bank account.
If you are receiving funds from another UnionDigital Bank account, some transfers may fail due to system downtime. If you encounter this issue, please contact Customer Support by raising a support ticket.
Please also try to confirm with the sender if :
- The sender's transfer was made to the correct beneficiary (your account details).
- The sender has received a confirmation of successful transfer (i.e., the funds were deducted from their account).
Should the above be confirmed and your account balance is still not updated, please contact our Customer Support by raising a support ticket.