UnionDigital Bank supports instant fund transfers between UnionDigital Bank accounts.
As the sender, you should request the beneficiary's account details (UnionDigital Bank account number, or mobile number).
To send money to a UnionDigital Bank account, please follow the steps below:
- Go to your UnionDigital Bank app homepage.
- Select 'Send Money'.
- Select 'Send to another UnionDigital Bank account'.
- Select the beneficiary. You can select the beneficiary from your recent transfer history if available.
- If you wish to add a new recipient, select 'New recipient'.
- You can choose to send money via 'Mobile' or 'Account' number.
- Enter the recipient's registered mobile number or UnionDigital Bank account number. You can also import mobile numbers from your phone's contacts by pressing 'Select from device contact'.
- Enter the amount you intend to send and add an optional note to the recipient. Select 'Proceed' when you are ready.
- Review the details of your transfer.
- If you wish to cancel your transfer, select 'Cancel' on the top right corner of your screen.
- If you wish to edit the details of your transfer, you can return to the previous screen by selecting the back button on the top left corner of your screen.
- Upon selecting 'Confirm Transaction' you will be required to enter your SMS OTP for transfers.
- Enter your SMS OTP and select 'Continue'. Upon successful validation, your transaction will be processed.
- Once the transfer has been successfully completed, you will see a screen showing the successful transfer on your app. An SMS notification and email of the transaction will also be sent to you.
Should you require further assistance, please contact our Customer Support by raising a support ticket.