To remove your old or stolen device from the Trusted Devices list, please take the following steps:
- Ensure your new device is connected to a network.
- Log into the UnionDigital Bank application.
- Go to your Pitaka wallet dashboard.
- Select your profile icon to access the 'Settings' page and select 'Login and Security'.
- In ‘Login and Security’, select ‘Trusted Devices’.
- Select your old / stolen phone and select ‘Remove’.
- Select ‘Proceed’ and perform biometrics authentication.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket