Currently, the UnionDigital Bank app is available by invitation only.
If you have an access code and want to open a UnionDigital Bank account, please follow the steps below.
- Download and install the UnionDigital Bank application.
- In the UnionDigital Bank login page, select your preferred language.
- Select 'Don't have an account? Register here'.
- If you have received an invite code, select 'Yes, I received an Invite Code.'
- Please enter your invite code and select 'Proceed'.
- Please read UnionDigital Bank's Terms & Conditions and Data Privacy Statement. If you choose to abide by the agreements, tick the box 'I agree to UnionDigital Bank's Terms and Conditions and Data Privacy Statement'.
- Please verify your mobile number.
- You will then be prompted to create a password for your UnionDigital Bank account. When you have entered your desired password, select 'Next'.
- If you wish to enable biometrics authentication, select 'Enable biometrics'. Otherwise, select 'Skip for now'.
- You will now be asked to provide personal and employment details for your account. Please ensure that all details provided are accurate to the best of your ability.
- You will now be asked to verify your ID document. Scan your ID document with the UnionDigital Bank app.
- You will now be asked to take a face identity scan. Please verify your face identity.
- To complete the process, select 'Submit verification'.
- If you are verified, your Pitaka account will be created and you can access it by selecting 'Take me to My Pitaka'!
If your account has not been created in 24 hours, please contact Customer Support by raising a support ticket.
Have more questions? Submit a ticket