UnionDigital Bank supports fund transfers to other bank accounts via InstaPay or PESONet*.
As the sender, you should request the beneficiary's account details (bank name, account name, and account number).
To send money to other bank accounts:
- Go to your UnionDigital Bank app homepage.
- Select 'Send Money', and click on "Send to other banks or e-wallets".
- Select the beneficiary's bank name.
- Enter the amount that you wish to send.
- Select whether you would like to make the transfer via InstaPay or PesoNet*. Select 'Proceed'.
- Enter the recipient's details (Account number, account name, purpose of transfer, and an optional note to the recipient). Select 'Next' when you are ready.
- Review the details of your transfer.
- If you wish to cancel your transfer, select 'Cancel' on the top right corner of the screen.
- If you wish to edit the details of your transfer, you can return to the previous screen by selecting the back button on the top left of the screen.
- Upon selecting 'Confirm Transaction', you will be required to enter your SMS OTP for transfers.
- Enter your SMS OTP and select 'Continue'. Upon successful validation, your transaction will be processed.
- Once the transfer has been successfully completed, you will see a screen showing the 'successful transfer' on your app. An SMS notification and email of the transaction will also be sent to you.
Should you require further assistance please contact our Customer Support by raising a support ticket.
*Please be informed that PESONet transactions have the following cut-off times:
- Transactions before 9:30 AM on a banking day are processed and credited by 12:00 PM within the same business day.
- Transactions before 3:30 PM on a banking day are processed and credited by 11:00 PM within the same business day.
- Transactions performed after 3:30 PM or on non-banking days (weekends/holidays) are processed and credited within the next banking day.